top of page
Definitions of terminology and background medical information
- What the products of conception look like
- Summary of acceptability studies on mifepristone/misoprostol regimen
- Summary of key misoprostol-only studies
- Methods for determining accurate gestational age
- Why use the term aspiration abortion?
- Why use the term "medication abortion"?
- Definition of early pregnancy
- Defining side effects and complications
- Defining success in medication abortion
- Complete vs. incomplete medication abortion
- Is misoprostol a teratogen?
- Countries where mifepristone has been approved for early pregnancy termination
- Misoprostol use in Latin America: the experience of Brazil
If you have questions about medication abortion, please visit our frequently asked questions section.
bottom of page